- Carbon Jitsu Teaser Two…
- Pilsen Freestyle
- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Official Hurley Classic Wrap Up
- Hurley Classic Video from Finn
- Hurley League and Classic Event – Thames Extravaganza!
- Sign up for our £50 Freestyle Clinics at the Rivers Source – Nov 10th & 11th!
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 1 week ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 1 month ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 1 month ago
Category Archives: Travel
This last two weeks I joined up with Adventurer Richard Matheson Harphram to explore Morocco by bike, taking in as much of the country as we could in our two-week stay. For myself I wanted a few thing out of … Continue reading
This Winter I wanted a goal to give me a reason to train hard on my fitness & strength in preparation for the kayak season an area I felt needed improving. Something to motivate me and challenge me that would … Continue reading
This last half year with Katya in the UK I wanted to show her as much of the UK’s good bits as I could think of, and also show her where I started kayaking and some of my favourite places … Continue reading
New Year is the main Celebration in Russia not Christmas, it’s all about coming together as a family and celebrating the ending of one year and the birth of another. We flew to St Petersburg to celebrate with Katya’s sisters … Continue reading
Finally i’ve had the time to put my Uganda edit together. Surfing everyday, under the sun, surrounded by the lush trees, fruits and animals, it’s a “paradise”. It really does makes you feel alive… Enjoy, Pringle
Whilst me and Katya were in Uganda training last Winter we met a reporter and photographer from the NY times doing an article on the Uganda Kayak scene. They talked to us quite a bit and took a few shots so … Continue reading