- Carbon Jitsu Teaser Two…
- Pilsen Freestyle
- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Official Hurley Classic Wrap Up
- Hurley Classic Video from Finn
- Hurley League and Classic Event – Thames Extravaganza!
- Sign up for our £50 Freestyle Clinics at the Rivers Source – Nov 10th & 11th!
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 1 week ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 1 month ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 1 month ago
Tag Archives: brookbank
Finally i’ve had the time to put my Uganda edit together. Surfing everyday, under the sun, surrounded by the lush trees, fruits and animals, it’s a “paradise”. It really does makes you feel alive… Enjoy, Pringle
The last event of this World Cup series at the Nantahala Outdoor Centre, the biggest event of the 3, is the decider of the whole series. It’s also the site of the next World Championships. So the results from here will … Continue reading
On finals day the European athletes really shone! Winning all kayak classes (only C1 & Oc1 went to USA). In the Junior Men’s Palm’s Bren Orton dominated as expected to take the win. He won in the first round with … Continue reading
This was the toughest day of the event for the men with both Quarterfinals and Semi finals in the same day. It was tough to make top 10, the cut was about 1800 for 2 rides, which is much higher … Continue reading
I’m now back home from our Winter in Uganda. We spent the last 3 months there paddling the White Nile river, now one of the most popular winter destinations particularly for us freestyle paddlers. It turned out to be my … Continue reading
Since my first trip to Uganda in 2005 i’ve been out here every Winter and Katya likewise, it really is a playboaters dream Winter playground. Last Winter we decided to take a break from Uganda and headed for a … Continue reading