- Carbon Jitsu Teaser Two…
- Pilsen Freestyle
- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Official Hurley Classic Wrap Up
- Hurley Classic Video from Finn
- Hurley League and Classic Event – Thames Extravaganza!
- Sign up for our £50 Freestyle Clinics at the Rivers Source – Nov 10th & 11th!
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 1 week ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 1 month ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Claire O’hara
The last event of this World Cup series at the Nantahala Outdoor Centre, the biggest event of the 3, is the decider of the whole series. It’s also the site of the next World Championships. So the results from here will … Continue reading
Durng the London 2012 Olympics it’s not just been Slalom going on at the Lee Valley Whitewater centre… Myself, Claire O’hara, Uganda’s Juma Kalikwani, Japan’s Motoko Ishida, New Zealand’s Courtney Kerin, and USA’s Dane Jackson have all been part of … Continue reading
As part of this London 2012 Olympics myself, Claire O’hara, Uganda’s Juma Kalikwani, Japan’s Motoko Ishida, New Zealand’s Courtney Kerin, and USA’s Dane Jackson have been invited to put on Freestyle Kayaking demonstrations between the Slalom events. This is the … Continue reading
Wrap Up of our time putting on the Kayak Display at the 2012 London Boat Show and all that was on during the show. Our demo was on for 15 minutes twice a day so this gave us plenty time … Continue reading
This last week we’ve been paddling hard on flatwater….It is for good reason though We’re at the London Boatshow at the Excel Centre. Myself, Bren Orton, Claire O’hara, Mallory Franklin, Anton Lippek, & David Bain are putting on twice daily … Continue reading