- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Lunar Orbit
- Lienz Rodeo – Video
- Lienz Rodeo – First win for the Jitsu!
- Russian Northern Wave – Tivdia
- Carbon Jitsu Teaser Two…
- Pilsen Freestyle
- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 1 month ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 2 months ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 2 months ago
Tag Archives: european championships
Finals day started from Junior Girls. 1st place was almost guaranteed to go to Nuria Fontane from Spain and it did. Scoring about 200 points in every round of the competition she was always well ahead of the others. 2nd and … Continue reading
The day started with the Men’s K1 Quarter Finals, cutting the field to 10 with three 45-second rides, best 2 counting. The water was dirty from yesterday night’s thunderstorms but the level seemed to be lower making the feature tougher and … Continue reading
Report by Bren Orton… Day 2 of the european championships saw the senior men and junior ladies stepping up for their first rides of the event. The junior ladies was typically closely fought and some impressive rides were thrown down … Continue reading
The European Championships 2012 opened yesterday in Lienz, Austria. They held a Opening Ceremony in a 14th century Castle (museum) with free drinks, speeches and a drum performance (just using 2 kayaks). Lienz is the only place in the World … Continue reading
Just back from my trip out to the Teva Games in Colorado it was time to get the van loaded and head off to Austria. Palms Bren Orton and myself drove straight out to begin training at the site of … Continue reading