- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Official Hurley Classic Wrap Up
- Hurley Classic Video from Finn
- Hurley League and Classic Event – Thames Extravaganza!
- Sign up for our £50 Freestyle Clinics at the Rivers Source – Nov 10th & 11th!
- Alive – Video Update…
- PADDLE EXPO 2012 – 50 NEW PRODUCT’S from Palm…
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 2 days ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 1 month ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 1 month ago
Tag Archives: freestyle kayaking
I had a ridiculous amount of messages from people wanting to see some video of the Dagger Kayaks Carbon Jitsu so I’ve uploaded a teaser for the teaser. Just 4 moves from my session earlier today…terrible level but still sick! Standby for … Continue reading
This month i’m going to teach you how to do the McNasty. It’s a great move, you can start it from many different positions and setups, it’s quick to do, impressive to see and is one of the highest scoring … Continue reading
Sportscene are running a series of interviews with couples within Kayaking, all about how we work together. Take a look on SportScene.tv… http://www.sportscene.tv/whitewater/freestyle/news/he-says-she-says-meet-freestyle-couple-pringle-katya
Over the course of this year Katya and me will be producing monthly how to videos to help you progress your freestyle skills. The first one here is on how to do one of our favourite moves: the Phonics Monkey. … Continue reading
Finally i’ve had the time to put my Uganda edit together. Surfing everyday, under the sun, surrounded by the lush trees, fruits and animals, it’s a “paradise”. It really does makes you feel alive… Enjoy, Pringle
The last event of this World Cup series at the Nantahala Outdoor Centre, the biggest event of the 3, is the decider of the whole series. It’s also the site of the next World Championships. So the results from here will … Continue reading