- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Lunar Orbit
- Lienz Rodeo – Video
- Lienz Rodeo – First win for the Jitsu!
- Russian Northern Wave – Tivdia
- Carbon Jitsu Teaser Two…
- Pilsen Freestyle
- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 1 month ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 2 months ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 2 months ago
Tag Archives: james bebbington
The Lunar Orbit is another of my favourite moves. It looks quite complicated but actually it’s much more simple than you might think. It’s just a Stern Squirt into the bow end of a cartwheel. You start it from a … Continue reading
Our journey to Lienz in Austria had quite an urgent start. We’d been training in Plattling, Germany. There is free camping all along the riverbank in the nature reserve there, the water level was high but not too bad but … Continue reading
Just a few moves from my last 2 sessions in the Carbon Jitsu. Full Promo coming soon…
This weekend I hopped over to Czech to a small spot in the city of Pilzen for a fun, relaxed, freestyle competition. It was really good to go to a competition and it have such a good atmosphere around it, … Continue reading
I had a ridiculous amount of messages from people wanting to see some video of the Dagger Kayaks Carbon Jitsu so I’ve uploaded a teaser for the teaser. Just 4 moves from my session earlier today…terrible level but still sick! Standby for … Continue reading
This last weekend the Plattling Eurocup Freestyle took place under some extremely stormy skies. Ever changing water levels and tough conditions meant lots of ups, downs, success’s and upsets for the competitors. All together this made for an exciting and … Continue reading