- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Official Hurley Classic Wrap Up
- Hurley Classic Video from Finn
- Hurley League and Classic Event – Thames Extravaganza!
- Sign up for our £50 Freestyle Clinics at the Rivers Source – Nov 10th & 11th!
- Alive – Video Update…
- PADDLE EXPO 2012 – 50 NEW PRODUCT’S from Palm…
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 2 days ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 1 month ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 1 month ago
Tag Archives: katya kulkova
This last weekend the Plattling Eurocup Freestyle took place under some extremely stormy skies. Ever changing water levels and tough conditions meant lots of ups, downs, success’s and upsets for the competitors. All together this made for an exciting and … Continue reading
Sportscene are running a series of interviews with couples within Kayaking, all about how we work together. Take a look on SportScene.tv… http://www.sportscene.tv/whitewater/freestyle/news/he-says-she-says-meet-freestyle-couple-pringle-katya
Over the course of this year Katya and me will be producing monthly how to videos to help you progress your freestyle skills. The first one here is on how to do one of our favourite moves: the Phonics Monkey. … Continue reading
This last half year with Katya in the UK I wanted to show her as much of the UK’s good bits as I could think of, and also show her where I started kayaking and some of my favourite places … Continue reading
New Year is the main Celebration in Russia not Christmas, it’s all about coming together as a family and celebrating the ending of one year and the birth of another. We flew to St Petersburg to celebrate with Katya’s sisters … Continue reading
When I first started competing the ‘Hurley Rodeo’ was the UK’s biggest event, drawing in paddlers from all across Europe for an aerial frenzy on the Thames. In recent years the event has been on a much lower scale, largely due to … Continue reading
Myself and Katya are offering two Freestyle clinics: an Intro to Playboating and an Intermediate/ Advanced Clinic on the beautiful river Dart during this years River Source festival. Come paddle with us and let us help you take your playboating … Continue reading