- Teaser for the Teaser – Carbon Dagger Jitsu in action!
- Plattling Eurocup 2013 – Stormy skies & Tough Rides
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc’Nasty
- Sportscene Interviews Us…
- Easter & Summer Hpp Freestyle Camps
- How to Loop in Shallow Holes
- Cycling Morocco: Camels, Col’s & Climbing Tichka…
- How to Phonics Monkey
- 1000mile Cycle Project begins Feb 12th…
- Scotland and our beautiful Island!
- Classic Russian New Year – С НОВЫМ ГОДОМ!
- Official Hurley Classic Wrap Up
- Hurley Classic Video from Finn
- Hurley League and Classic Event – Thames Extravaganza!
- Sign up for our £50 Freestyle Clinics at the Rivers Source – Nov 10th & 11th!
- Alive – Video Update…
- PADDLE EXPO 2012 – 50 NEW PRODUCT’S from Palm…
- Spaces available on my 30th July-3rd aug freestyle camp at HPP. 5days coaching for £250. All details riverzoo.com/coaching/ email me to book 2 days ago
- One Sahara vid to finish off then it's out to Plattling on Friday for some serious paddling, oh + a little Carbon present to collect ;-) 1 month ago
- Freestyle Kayaking: How to Mc'Nasty wp.me/p1NVLs-1s0 via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- RT @palmequipment: Photo: Katya exploring the Kortinica, Slovenia. tmblr.co/Zmkh0ti1MY60 1 month ago
Tag Archives: pringle
I had a ridiculous amount of messages from people wanting to see some video of the Dagger Kayaks Carbon Jitsu so I’ve uploaded a teaser for the teaser. Just 4 moves from my session earlier today…terrible level but still sick! Standby for … Continue reading
This last weekend the Plattling Eurocup Freestyle took place under some extremely stormy skies. Ever changing water levels and tough conditions meant lots of ups, downs, success’s and upsets for the competitors. All together this made for an exciting and … Continue reading
This month i’m going to teach you how to do the McNasty. It’s a great move, you can start it from many different positions and setups, it’s quick to do, impressive to see and is one of the highest scoring … Continue reading
Sportscene are running a series of interviews with couples within Kayaking, all about how we work together. Take a look on SportScene.tv… http://www.sportscene.tv/whitewater/freestyle/news/he-says-she-says-meet-freestyle-couple-pringle-katya
This month I’m going to show you how to Loop in shallow holes. Being from the UK, one of the first obstacles I had to overcome was how to do the moves in shallow features. It’s an invaluable skill to … Continue reading
This last two weeks I joined up with Adventurer Richard Matheson Harphram to explore Morocco by bike, taking in as much of the country as we could in our two-week stay. For myself I wanted a few thing out of … Continue reading