- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @colouringpencil: Shot a music video on the @RED Scarlet W this weekend and now no other camera will ever be good enough! #film https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 2 months ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 6 months ago
Category Archives: Lifestyle
The film explores what it takes to enjoy & succeed at Freestyle Kayaking and shows what i’ve been working on this last month kayaking in Nottingham, a paradise for hole kayaking. Camera: Katya Kulkova Edit: James Bebbington http://www.PringleMedia.com Support by: … Continue reading
A glorious Autumn morning welcomed 140 competitors to Hurley The Hurley Classic has been running for 24 years now, it’s one of freestyle’s most iconic events held in europe and best of all it’s held on a feature worthy of … Continue reading
This year we discovered a new place we love to paddle & train – La Pilastra in the city of Salt Catalonia. It’s a small playspot hidden away in the city 10 mins from the beautiful Girona it’s a ideal … Continue reading
Tomorrow we are one step closer towards kicking off the 2013 World Champs as the 8 days of official nations training begins. Yesterday was chance for everyone to have some fun in aid of a good cause at the NOC … Continue reading
Teva provided me with the ultimate training shoe for this season. The NEW Tevasphere. See how i’m putting it to use in my run up to Worlds this September 🙂
Photo: Артур Лепманис Last weekend I went to the North West of Russia to region called Kareliya, next to border with Finland. One of the best russian playspots is located here in the little rural villige of Tivdia. The region … Continue reading
Sportscene are running a series of interviews with couples within Kayaking, all about how we work together. Take a look on SportScene.tv… http://www.sportscene.tv/whitewater/freestyle/news/he-says-she-says-meet-freestyle-couple-pringle-katya