- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @colouringpencil: Shot a music video on the @RED Scarlet W this weekend and now no other camera will ever be good enough! #film https://… 2 months ago
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 4 months ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 9 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Little clip of raw footage from our time running a coaching camp in Lieksa, Finland. Advertisements
Uganda has long been a kayakers paradise, one of the reasons is how simply you end up living there and the joy that this brings. This film is a profile of Freestyle Kayaker Katya Kulkova living a simple life in … Continue reading
Training hard in my Carbon Dagger Jitsu the last few weeks in Salt, Catalonia & Millau France. See how much this boat rips! It’s incredible! http://dagger.com/jitsu/ A big thanks to Quim, Nuria & family for housing us, showing us around … Continue reading
We’ve spent the last week paddling, training and enjoying Salt in Catalonia. After the Natural Games we didn’t know where best to go to to train for the next week. Quim Fontane Maso (European Champion) suggested to come to his … Continue reading
Great video wrap up of the Hurley Classic made by Finn Burrows. If you want to get the feel of the event check out the video above. Pringle