- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 3 weeks ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 4 months ago
- A little edit from a rare snowy day this winter at Tatton Park in Cheshire vimeo.com/123143416 @tatton_park #pringlemedia 2 years ago
Tag Archives: air
The film explores what it takes to enjoy & succeed at Freestyle Kayaking and shows what i’ve been working on this last month kayaking in Nottingham, a paradise for hole kayaking. Camera: Katya Kulkova Edit: James Bebbington http://www.PringleMedia.com Support by: … Continue reading
Sportscene are running a series of interviews with couples within Kayaking, all about how we work together. Take a look on SportScene.tv… http://www.sportscene.tv/whitewater/freestyle/news/he-says-she-says-meet-freestyle-couple-pringle-katya
Finally i’ve had the time to put my Uganda edit together. Surfing everyday, under the sun, surrounded by the lush trees, fruits and animals, it’s a “paradise”. It really does makes you feel alive… Enjoy, Pringle