- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @colouringpencil: Shot a music video on the @RED Scarlet W this weekend and now no other camera will ever be good enough! #film https://… 4 months ago
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 6 months ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 11 months ago
Tag Archives: competition
A glorious Autumn morning welcomed 140 competitors to Hurley The Hurley Classic has been running for 24 years now, it’s one of freestyle’s most iconic events held in europe and best of all it’s held on a feature worthy of … Continue reading
This year we discovered a new place we love to paddle & train – La Pilastra in the city of Salt Catalonia. It’s a small playspot hidden away in the city 10 mins from the beautiful Girona it’s a ideal … Continue reading
Photo: Артур Лепманис Last weekend I went to the North West of Russia to region called Kareliya, next to border with Finland. One of the best russian playspots is located here in the little rural villige of Tivdia. The region … Continue reading
When I first started competing the ‘Hurley Rodeo’ was the UK’s biggest event, drawing in paddlers from all across Europe for an aerial frenzy on the Thames. In recent years the event has been on a much lower scale, largely due to … Continue reading