- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 3 weeks ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 4 months ago
- A little edit from a rare snowy day this winter at Tatton Park in Cheshire vimeo.com/123143416 @tatton_park #pringlemedia 2 years ago
Tag Archives: katya kulkova
Uganda has long been a kayakers paradise, one of the reasons is how simply you end up living there and the joy that this brings. This film is a profile of Freestyle Kayaker Katya Kulkova living a simple life in … Continue reading
Uganda has been our winter training destination for the last 10 years – it’s a paradise for Kayakers. The White Nile has some of the best waves in the World and is a beautiful place to spend time, but the … Continue reading
A glorious Autumn morning welcomed 140 competitors to Hurley The Hurley Classic has been running for 24 years now, it’s one of freestyle’s most iconic events held in europe and best of all it’s held on a feature worthy of … Continue reading
On the 26/27th October we gathered once again on the Dart river for the Rivers Source event. It’s a nice event toward the end of the season for whitewater paddlers and freestylers to enjoy everything the Dart has to offer … Continue reading
Freestyle Camps at Holme Pierrepont, Nottingham – 5 Days – £290 Autumn Camp – 29th October to 2nd November To book email me at Pringalingding@gmail.com Overview: Our 5 day camps are limited to 4 people maximum. Water fees & camping fees are not … Continue reading
This year we discovered a new place we love to paddle & train – La Pilastra in the city of Salt Catalonia. It’s a small playspot hidden away in the city 10 mins from the beautiful Girona it’s a ideal … Continue reading