- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 3 weeks ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 4 months ago
- A little edit from a rare snowy day this winter at Tatton Park in Cheshire vimeo.com/123143416 @tatton_park #pringlemedia 2 years ago
Tag Archives: palm equipment
The film explores what it takes to enjoy & succeed at Freestyle Kayaking and shows what i’ve been working on this last month kayaking in Nottingham, a paradise for hole kayaking. Camera: Katya Kulkova Edit: James Bebbington http://www.PringleMedia.com Support by: … Continue reading
Teva provided me with the ultimate training shoe for this season. The NEW Tevasphere. See how i’m putting it to use in my run up to Worlds this September 🙂
Finally i’ve had the time to put my Uganda edit together. Surfing everyday, under the sun, surrounded by the lush trees, fruits and animals, it’s a “paradise”. It really does makes you feel alive… Enjoy, Pringle
This morning PaddleExpo 2012 opens here in the beautiful German city of Nuremberg. This year we have 50 items of new or updated kit to show to the World over the next 3 days! Today was our last day of … Continue reading
After the Europeans was finished we visited the lake one last time to play on the diving boards and then went off to Slovenia for a little holiday with my parents and Whitewater Safety and Rescue course with Tom Parker … Continue reading
Finals day started from Junior Girls. 1st place was almost guaranteed to go to Nuria Fontane from Spain and it did. Scoring about 200 points in every round of the competition she was always well ahead of the others. 2nd and … Continue reading