- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 3 weeks ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 4 months ago
- A little edit from a rare snowy day this winter at Tatton Park in Cheshire vimeo.com/123143416 @tatton_park #pringlemedia 2 years ago
Tag Archives: white nile
Uganda has long been a kayakers paradise, one of the reasons is how simply you end up living there and the joy that this brings. This film is a profile of Freestyle Kayaker Katya Kulkova living a simple life in … Continue reading
Uganda has been our winter training destination for the last 10 years – it’s a paradise for Kayakers. The White Nile has some of the best waves in the World and is a beautiful place to spend time, but the … Continue reading
Finally i’ve had the time to put my Uganda edit together. Surfing everyday, under the sun, surrounded by the lush trees, fruits and animals, it’s a “paradise”. It really does makes you feel alive… Enjoy, Pringle
Whilst me and Katya were in Uganda training last Winter we met a reporter and photographer from the NY times doing an article on the Uganda Kayak scene. They talked to us quite a bit and took a few shots so … Continue reading
I’m now back home from our Winter in Uganda. We spent the last 3 months there paddling the White Nile river, now one of the most popular winter destinations particularly for us freestyle paddlers. It turned out to be my … Continue reading