- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @colouringpencil: Shot a music video on the @RED Scarlet W this weekend and now no other camera will ever be good enough! #film https://… 2 months ago
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 4 months ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 9 months ago
Tag Archives: whitewater
The film explores what it takes to enjoy & succeed at Freestyle Kayaking and shows what i’ve been working on this last month kayaking in Nottingham, a paradise for hole kayaking. Camera: Katya Kulkova Edit: James Bebbington http://www.PringleMedia.com Support by: … Continue reading
Teva provided me with the ultimate training shoe for this season. The NEW Tevasphere. See how i’m putting it to use in my run up to Worlds this September 🙂
The Natural Games is a big sports and music festival held over four days in Millau, France. Every day there are competitions and activities in all sports powered by Nature: Kayak Freestyle, Kayak Boatercross, Kayak big air ramp, MTB Downhill, MTB Slopestyle, … Continue reading
This month i’m going to teach you how to do the McNasty. It’s a great move, you can start it from many different positions and setups, it’s quick to do, impressive to see and is one of the highest scoring … Continue reading
I love freestyle and it’s a real pleasure passing on the skills i’ve learnt. Join me on the water for my 5 days camps at Holme Pierrepont this Easter or Summer and I’ll help you boost your skills and give … Continue reading
When I first started competing the ‘Hurley Rodeo’ was the UK’s biggest event, drawing in paddlers from all across Europe for an aerial frenzy on the Thames. In recent years the event has been on a much lower scale, largely due to … Continue reading
Durng the London 2012 Olympics it’s not just been Slalom going on at the Lee Valley Whitewater centre… Myself, Claire O’hara, Uganda’s Juma Kalikwani, Japan’s Motoko Ishida, New Zealand’s Courtney Kerin, and USA’s Dane Jackson have all been part of … Continue reading