- Lieksa in my Guigui Helixer
- a SIMPLE paradise with Katya Kulkova
- Winter training in Uganda
- Nottingham Sessions: Freestyle for the Mind – Video
- 2013 Hurley Classic Report
- Rivers Source wrap up
- Autumn Freestyle Camp – HPP
- Summer Sessions II – Video
- 2013 Salt Kayak Festival
- The Final Showdown – 2013 Worlds
- Semi Finals: The Stars Align for Katya!
- Women’s Prelims & Men’s Quarters – Upsets & Glory!
- 2013 Worlds: Mens Prelims
- 2013 World Champs begin!
- Time to pick our hot favourites for Worlds
- 2013 World’s lead up: First Descents Pro-Am comp…
- 14 days to go – Lead up to the 2013 World Champs!
- RT @VisitNotts: Some stunning footage here - all filmed within 5 miles of Nottingham city centre! bit.ly/2qzjhu0 https://t.co/RzW… 3 weeks ago
- Join me for the powerful Consecration of #Adiyogi by #Sadhguru on Mahashivratri #AdiyogiSourceOfYoga… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Another amazing set of LUTS from James Miller! For the RED Dragon Cameras. slfy.co/Z8vL 4 months ago
- A little edit from a rare snowy day this winter at Tatton Park in Cheshire vimeo.com/123143416 @tatton_park #pringlemedia 2 years ago
Uganda has long been a kayakers paradise, one of the reasons is how simply you end up living there and the joy that this brings. This film is a profile of Freestyle Kayaker Katya Kulkova living a simple life in … Continue reading
Training hard in my Carbon Dagger Jitsu the last few weeks in Salt, Catalonia & Millau France. See how much this boat rips! It’s incredible! http://dagger.com/jitsu/ A big thanks to Quim, Nuria & family for housing us, showing us around … Continue reading